CCCA Meeting October 2015
October 20, 2015, at 7:30 p.m.
The Courtland Park Community Room – 2500 Clarendon Blvd.
- Live Entertainment Permit Renewals
The following establishments have live entertainment permits up for renewal. We will discuss any issues with the following:
- County Planning Staff – Kris Krider, Planning Supervisor at County’s Planning and Development Department
Kris will discuss next steps for the Courthouse Square project, as well as other issues around development in Clarendon and Courthouse.
- County Transportation Staff
A representative from the county’s transportation staff will discuss issues relevant to our community, including cross walks, signage and traffic issues.
- AmericanTapRoom, 3101 Wilson Blvd
- Bracket Room, 1210 N. Garfield Street
- Clarendon Ballroom, 3185 Wilson Blvd
- Clarendon Grill, 1101 N. Highland St
- Don Tito, 3165 Wilson Blvd
- Hard Times Café, 3028 Wilson Blvd
- IOTA, 3114 Wilson Blvd
- Liberty Tavern, 3195 Wilson Blvd
- La Tasca, 2900 Wilson Blvd
- Lyon Hall, 3100 Washington Blvd
- Mad Rose Tavern, 3100 Clarendon Blvd
- Mexicali Blues, 2933 Wilson Blvd
- Mister Days, 3100 Clarendon Blvd
- O’Sullivan’s, 3207 Washington Blvd
- Sehkraft, 925 N. Garfield Street
- Sobe, 3100 Clarendon Blvd
- Spider Kelly’s, 3171 & 3181 Wilson Blvd
- Whitlow’s on Wilson, 2854 Wilson Blvd
- CCCA Communications and Social Media
Now that we have a website, twitter and more active Facebook page, we will discuss how we want to make use of these resources.
Homeless Services Center