CCCA Meeting November 2015
November 17, 2015 at 7:30p.m.
AUSA Conference Center (2425 Wilson Blvd).
- County Transportation Staff
- A representative from the county’s transportation staff will discuss issues relevant to our community, including crosswalks, signage and traffic issues.
- 11th St Park Improvement Proposal and Neighborhood Conservation Advisory Committee (NCAC) Discussion
- Residents of the Clarendon Park community have been working with county staff to make changes to the 11thst park. They would like to have the CCCA nominate the park for NCAC funding. We will discuss the project and vote on whether to nominate it for the funding.
- We will also hear about an NCAC-related study of Arlington parks performed with open data software.
2. Review of our new CCCA flyer, social media, and website payment system.
- Clarendon Alliance
- Civic Federation
- Update on Courthouse Square Improvements